Information Notice – Social Media
Spowdi AB, a Swedish legal entity with the company registration number 559098-2954, address: Kölinge Bostället 14, 75595 Uppsala, Sweden, hereinafter referred to as “Spowdi”, “we”, “us”, will as controller process your personal data as described below.
Purpose and legal basis for processing
We process the personal data that you provide to us through:
- direct communication (by your posting on our social media accounts or by sending a direct message), and
- indirect communication (by referencing one of our products or services or in any other way where Spowdi, our associates and business partners are mentioned (mainly name or username)).
The purpose of our processing is to communicate with you in connection with direct or indirect communication addressed to us. For this purpose we will use a third party application, provided by our service partner, to store and process your personal data (name, username and the personal data contained in your communication).
The legal basis for our processing of direct communication as described above is your consent, which you provide by communicating with us directly. You have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time. Please direct a request for withdrawal of consent to Spowdi using the contact information on https://www.spowdi.com/privacy-policy.
The legal basis for our processing of indirect communication is that this processing is necessary for our legitimate interest.
Your rights and contact information
For more information on your rights in relation to our processing of your personal data and contact details for further information and complaints as well as contact details, please visit https://www.spowdi.com/privacy-policy.
House rules regarding social media
Comments made by the community do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Spowdi, nor does Spowdi confirm their accuracy.
In accordance with industry codes of practice and our own commitment to the Spowdi community, we always reserve the right to delete disruptive, profane or socially irresponsible comments and uploads. Furthermore, we reserve the right to block persistently disruptive users and report them for further investigation to the relevant authorities.
Specifically, we do not tolerate posts that are:
- abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
- hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation or political belief
- fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
- trolling in nature or deliberate disruptions of discussion
- violations of any intellectual property rights
- spamming in nature
- uploading files that contain viruses or programmes that could damage the operation of other people’s devices
- commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your another site)
- uploads containing personal data (including, but is not limited to, phone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses, social security numbers etc.)